CALL US ToDAY: 1 (620) 347-8860
Powder Coating & Batch Ovens
You will find that there are no better powder coating ovens on the market.
Special Features of our Powder Coat and Batch Ovens
- Special Air Flow System - We have designed special duct work to dispense the heat to all areas of the chamber. This assures even temperature control to every cubic foot of the oven for perfect curing.
- Temperature Control - Our temperature control is made by Maxitrol, and it is a digital control with a DC modulation control valve.
- NEMA 12 - Steel Enclosures.
- Burner Assembly - is made by Maxon, with a 6" - 24" burner producing 500,000 - 2,000,000 B.T.U.'s of heat depending on the size of the unit.
- Blower Assembly - 12" - 18" size high temperature steel construction.
- Blower Motors - 2 horsepower, 3 horsepower, and 5 horsepower depending on the size of the unit.
- Walls - 4" with 6 pound density.
- Non-locking doors
- Flame safeguard
- Dual gas valve
- Proof of pilot shutdown
- Loss of flame shutdown
- Gas pressure fluctuation shutdown
- Loss of airflow shutdown
- Overheat Shutdown
All of SJS's ovens are designed to meet NFPA 86, UL 508A and CSA Standards
- Steel plate floors built to your specifications.
- Six inch walls with 6 or 8 pound density insulation.
- Overhead conveyor adaptability.
- Maxon Low NOx Burner
- 208/240 volt, (3Ph/60Hz) w/80 amp disconnect
- 460/480 volt, (3Ph/60Hz) w/40 amp disconnect
- Chart Recorder